Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » about the price of the establishment of the new company

about the price of the establishment of the new company

Jayson Drake Tan
RJ: Ben
CO: Ben

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 74
what happens if you lost ownership to your company due to majority of the shareholders, or gain another company. i have answers from sir Jack, but i am still not sure.
Huginn penis
RJ: Kou Ichinomiya
CO: Huginn RollbackRequester

+ / -

Total Posts: 31
When you lose ownership due to majority of the shareholders, you lose everything connected to the company except the shares you still own. If this happens you cannot do anything with this company, it will be removed from your company list and added to the largest shareholders list.
dan bra
RJ: King
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 55
i believe cost of establishing new company derived only from the number of companies you have already founded
(otherwise people could have company farms where you found a company sell 51% of it, than found a new one for the initial cheap price. and because there is a scarce of companies in the game suggest i think this isnt the case)
David Archer
RJ: BallC
CO: BallC

+ / -

Total Posts: 142
That's actually a good idea although you'd have to wait whatever the minimum period is to IPO the company or else you'd get the "your company is too new" message.

Last time I checked, it included basically all companies you had access to. If you were hired as an employee at a few companies, that would actually raise your cost to establish a new one (which doesn't make a whole lot of sense).

You need to register or login to post a reply.