Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Litigations » Appeal

Appeal

Alex Bangley
RJ: Joe Pesci
CO: Cao Dewang

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 14
Me and my roommates have all been jailed, im not sure whats going on but I think it's wrong that since were on the same ip and interact with each other(fairly) we get jailed, I was just starting to make my way up :(
seriously my day went sour when my friend told me he got banned and we all probably did too

Where is the justice?? maybe im wrong and ratan joyce made an error, would just like to know as soon as possible, i have much business to conduct.
Thank you!

Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
There were 6 accounts sharing the same IP on CO, 2 of them were created in the same hour, and 3 logged in one after another in consecutive minutes.

It's still possible this may be a mistake, and I'm sorry if that's the case. If this isn't too much to ask for, please email me at scott (at) ratjoy (dot) com with some proof that there are indeed 6 people playing the game on the same IP, and each person's player name, and I'll get it sorted out.

For anyone else reading this - please note multiple-accounts is absolutely forbidden on capitalism-online.com. Since IP-based detection is employed, please email me at scott (at) ratjoy (dot) com if there are 3 or more people playing the game from your location.
Alex Bangley
RJ: Joe Pesci
CO: Cao Dewang

+ / -

Total Posts: 14
"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong. Ratan Joyce is a good leader indeed"
-Abraham Lincoln, vampire Hunter

You need to register or login to post a reply.