and cost VS the cost of buying them in B2B seems marginal
considering the size of my CO at the moment thanks in advance
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 162
If you make them yourself, it will depend on whether you can make electricity using only Q0 natural gas or coal. Any higher quality will usually mean paying a higher price on your electricity. This higher price will scale up through all your production that is dependent on electricity. If you can buy electricity or water at .07 it should be fine. Early in your company, you may find that making electricity and water can be done more cheaply yourself. If you can make power and water for around .03/.04, you will save some on your production costs for each product you make.

As far as production volume, a small power plant or well will produce much more than your 500 m2 buildings use.

If you are in a competitive retail product where your selling price is too low, saving on the production cost for those products is an important part of trying to get a reasonable profit margin. this is where making power and water can save you money.

Hope this covers what you are asking.
Michael Carlos
RJ: Michael 2020
CO: Michael Carlos

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 25
thanks sir I think at the moment I'm going to stick with buying from b2b so far it's roughly .06-.08 on both

thanks
Bargain Basement
RJ: CW Inc
CO: Bargain Basement

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 28
The only thing to be careful of is that water/electricity have in the past seen prices of 9-12c as an average. While one particular person has gone/left who used to do this, I feel certain it could happen again. Big players worth multi trillions have attempted to control the utilities market by buying up any water/elec below say .09c and relist it at .10-.12c etc. They immediately buy up any listings below a certain price.

Best way to deal with this is to make sure you have good stock yourself, enough to last a fortnight say. It is also handy to have at least some personal production of water/elec in case this situation occurs.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
I will help. I set my company a lean starting budget of $10,000,000 though, so it may take a while to ramp up :)
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
If any smaller companies can't get power and water for .07 or .08, all they have to do is send me a message and I'll work a deal with them to help them get it at reasonable prices.
Mark Petz
RJ: markpetz
CO: mark petz

+ / -

Total Posts: 8
on the test server, I am one of the largest water and power companies 13-100,000sqm power 44 - 100,000sqm water wells I am trying to keep the price 6-8 cents, post buy request and I will try to fill the reasonable ones before I dump the rest on the open market.
Michael Carlos
RJ: Michael 2020
CO: Michael Carlos

+ / -

Total Posts: 25
Bruce Heitz sir your the man always there to help! thanks again

You need to register or login to post a reply.