Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Bug? Starting extra company

Bug? Starting extra company

Previous 1 2 [3] Next
Victoria Raverna
RJ: Victoria Raverna
CO: Victoria Raverna

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 107
Seriously, I think it is more fair if the scaling started at the fifth company so that no one gain any advantage over the other because they invested in 4th company when the price was still 10 millions.

I think it is unbalanced to give the No. 1 ranked player an additional advantage over the rest. Let all have equal playing field, since there is someone that had 4th company already in the game then scale should start after that point so that everyone are playing with the same rule.

BallC will be able to get his 4th company back for 10 millions and other are not being punished for not grow fast enough to invest in 4th company before the scaling mechanic.
Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

+ / -

Total Posts: 81
yeah at this point scott just post on your forums again and declare this a beta server, cause its pretty much a moot point now. Obviously things haven't gone as planned.
Richard Ripberger
RJ: Rip
CO: Rip

+ / -

Total Posts: 153
This is like listening to a bunch of little kids argue over who got the most candy.

Only one way left to solve it.

FOOD FIGHT!

:)
Walter Yorkshire
RJ: Walter Yorkshire
CO: Walter Yorkshire

+ / -

Total Posts: 132
The Nantgarw Bakery is currently attempt to create a Lemon Meringue Pie to assist in said food fight
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Ive got plenty of banana cream pies to throw around.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
The only thing I can throw is steel.But I would not recommand to try to eat them, even if it's food fight.
Richard Ripberger
RJ: Rip
CO: Rip

+ / -

Total Posts: 153
Thats it, I am breaking out the Whipped Cream and Chocolate Milk straight from my Derierre!

Enjoy boys!
billy bob
RJ: Billy Bob
CO: Billy Bob

+ / -

Total Posts: 14
My god, its confectionery Santorum.
Timothy Martin
RJ: Empty Inc
CO: Empty

+ / -

Total Posts: 29
I'm happy about this change.
Since liquidating a company and remaking it to reap the benefit of instantbuild should have a downsize to it in my opinion.
Previous 1 2 [3] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.