Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Can anyone explain the Stock market ?

Can anyone explain the Stock market ?

Jurry Hart
RJ: jurry
CO: Jurre

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 78
Hi, I'm trying to firure out the new stock market, but till now I don't understand how it's working.

I have the following questions:

1) the "Current Orders" are just orders related to the payer ? Because in the last few days every time I checked, nothing appeared just the orders I have created.

2) Is there a way to see if people are trying to sell stock ?

3) On what basis are the orders accepted / processed.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Those are great questions that I also have. Unfortunately, there seem to be no answers for them. As near as I can tell, the market should be shut down until it is made operational.
Huginn penis
RJ: Kou Ichinomiya
CO: Huginn RollbackRequester

+ / -

Total Posts: 31
As far as I know, Current orders are related to yourself. You cannot see if people are trying to sell stock, when you make an order and someone is selling at the same time(or the other way around) the transaction is completed as you place the order. What exactly the orders are processed on is quite unclear. Unless you use market price or message someone X stocks are up for Y price. Also stocks are noted in 100's. This made me check several times if I've put the right numbers in.

You need to register or login to post a reply.