Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Ratjoy.com General Discussion » Capitalism: Buyers and Sellers

Capitalism: Buyers and Sellers

Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next
A J
RJ: amanbearpig
CO: aManBearPig

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 54
awesome thank you
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Electricity. Electricity. Electricity.
Electricity

And not that gouging, over priced crap the buzzards will, no doubt, put out in the next few minutes.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Woohoo, right on Che! You da man!!!
Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

+ / -

Total Posts: 183
WTB Silk. Nobody has put any up for a few days. Can't use the leather in purse making without silk for the lining, so I haven't been able to buy as much leather as I usually do.

I'd also buy some wool and fur if it was on the market and reasonably priced, as I have the tech to process both into fine clothing.
Tony Soprano
RJ: Tony Soprano
CO: Anthony Soprano

+ / -

Total Posts: 30
Cian Kemp I can make some silk or wool and fur if you are interested but it will only be Q0. Let me know, also it would be great if you could put up some glass bottles at a reasonable price unlike some of these other bozo's, I need them for a company I am managing while the owner is out of town. PM me if you are interested.
Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

+ / -

Total Posts: 81
I'll get some silk up soon too
Gheed Baiwa ben sandara
RJ: Bob
CO: Bob

+ / -

Total Posts: 45
WTS: Raw chicken/beef meat,petrochemical products.
Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

+ / -

Total Posts: 183
I'd prefer the silk, wool, and fur be higher than Q0 - if it's the only thing out there and reasonably priced I'll buy it, but Q0 materials really hurts the quality of the clothes.

As far as bottles, I don't have any tech in making them and mostly just did it when I had free smelter space and didn't need to make anything else. Lately I've been burning through all the smelter products as fast as I make em so haven't really had the spare smelter time to make more. The big batch I made the other day was during a bit of a mineral shortage where I ran out of coal, titanium ore, and bauxite and had nothing left to do but make some bottles to keep my smelters running (and when I priced over 2 million of them at $1.50 one of the folks selling them bought and resold at a higher price, heh).
Victoria Raverna
RJ: Victoria Raverna
CO: Victoria Raverna

+ / -

Total Posts: 107
For highest quality salt, contact the No.1 salt producer Salzkammergut Co.: http://www.capitalism-online.com/eos/firm/384

For good natural gas, contact the new natural gas producer Österreichische Co.: http://www.capitalism-online.com/eos/firm/628
Roald Adriaansen
RJ: Wuvil
CO: Wuvil

+ / -

Total Posts: 146
I'll put up fur and silk and wool. Fur was just placed, silk/wool, late tonight or tomorrow morning.

It never used to sell so I stopped :P Should've sent me a message :)
A J
RJ: amanbearpig
CO: aManBearPig

+ / -

Total Posts: 54
WTS: Cattle (up to Q24) and Hamburgers. Production space available for any Livestock or Plantation product (Q15 silk available).
Eric Ewing
RJ: Peebles
CO: Peebles

+ / -

Total Posts: 16
Appliance sale!

Consolidated Hardware is moving to a new location on the corner of Kemp and Malone streets, across from the BallC Memorial Park. EVERYTHING MUST GO to make room for new models coming to our new state-of-the-art showroom opening on Monday.

Dealers are invited to this closeout sale, so COME ON DOWN!

Forgive the odor of natural gas around the tanks behind our building. Please come smoke in the area, because our gas tanks are insured. That's the only way that "investment" will ever pay off.

Peebles
Eric Russell
RJ: Cire
CO: Cire Matthews

+ / -

Total Posts: 4
WTB: Electricity
WTS: Apples, Bananas, Sugar Cane, Water
Victoria Raverna
RJ: Victoria Raverna
CO: Victoria Raverna

+ / -

Total Posts: 107
The new Gorilla(tm) glass available on B2B from Corning Inc.

http://www.capitalism-online.com/eos/firm/682
Roald Adriaansen
RJ: Wuvil
CO: Wuvil

+ / -

Total Posts: 146
Surely someone must be producing sugar, been without it for days now!

If no one, I have no choice but to waste a slot to produce it myself :/

Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.