Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Product Purchase Requests » Cheapest Produce

Cheapest Produce

Amanda Farrell
RJ: Amanda Farrell

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1
I am taking orders for produce at the most competitive prices. I will sell you any amount of any produce at the cheapest price!
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I'd buy Almonds, Cocoa Beans, Oats since they're not sold on the Import Market.

As for price - maybe 2x base value.
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

+ / -

Total Posts: 266
I'm putting quantities of fruits, vegetables and crops out every day at 1.5x export. Everything except apples, of which there is a bit of a glut right now and I can't compete. It all sells fairly quickly, but I'm putting the profits back into my plantations so I've got more every day. Wednesday's shipment will be before 7AM server time because I'm out all day; Thursday and Friday will probably be later in the day.
Garry Hurst
RJ: jackosbournelookalike
CO: jackosbournelookalike

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Well both of you I wish you good luck! ATM i have over 10 fruit farms and 20 plantations in my subsidiary companies including several several research centers! I welcome the competition! So in other words if anyone wants fruit just watch the b2b as usually once every 24-36 hours I will list all of my production, also i am building 10 farms, 10 mines, i will be producing more companies at around 1-5 per day! each company will start with 10 buildings of the same type and a target area. feel free to p.m. me in game with a product category you wish to see on b2b.

You need to register or login to post a reply.