Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » CO vs RJ Servers -- what effect on wages & salaries?

CO vs RJ Servers -- what effect on wages & salaries?

Andrew Carnegie
RJ: Andrew Carnegie
CO: Andrew Carnegie

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 94
Sunday 03/23/2014, I started a new company on the CO server (I think) Previously, I had been running several companies on the RJ server, and received daily salary & wages from 4 or so of them each night at 12:03 local time (California.)

tonight, I did not get any wages and salaries on the RJ companies.

what effect does it have on a player (and I did not enter a new name when creating the CO company) in terms of daily wages and salaries for each server?

thanks,
Jurry Hart
RJ: jurry
CO: Jurre

+ / -

Total Posts: 78
I had connection issues to RJ server (seemed down) from 22 March around 12:00 CEST till this morning 24 March @ 6.30 CEST. And nothing canged since I last logged in on 22 March so maybe the fact you didn't get wages & salary was due to server problems ?
Andrew Carnegie
RJ: Andrew Carnegie
CO: Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

Total Posts: 94
@ Jurry Hart: well, sometime after 12:03 AM local time in California, I see I did eventually get paid wages in RJ, so it seems your thesis about server issues for RJ was spot on.

And I guess it doesn't matter that I did not create a new name for CO server.

HOWEVER, is it possible to change my CO name, even though I've already started my first company there under Andrew_Carnegie?

And if "yes," does anyone know how to navigate tool bar/ game bars to change in-game player name? Thanks,
Hakim al-Malik
RJ: Dr. Heinz Doofenschmirtz
CO: Hakim al-Malik

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 20
Changing your name is simple:

- Go to Settings (in the top menu on right-hand side)
- Under 'Player Options and Personalization' click on 'Change Player Name'
- Enter your new name (you can change your in game name once every 30 days).

You need to register or login to post a reply.