Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Company Purchase / Sales agreements

Company Purchase / Sales agreements

eric scott
RJ: Erik Scott
CO: Sappo

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 130
I know it has been talked about heavily, but wanted to extrapolate a tiny bit into the idea.

Basically I would like to be able to create a purchase agreement with another company. Just the simple "Buy 500 Steel, Quality not to be below XX, every XX ticks'

That way the companies will have a guaranteed and constant revenue stream... assuming they can keep their customer happy

This would really flesh out the interaction portion between companies, and make those dreaded botters eventually lose out, as they would be ultimately shut out from agreements.

Yes, I had to throw a jab in at the bots (or is it spreadsheets now)
Moe Jack
RJ: Moejack
CO: Moe Jack

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
I wrote to Scott about this and he seemed very receptive. I think that B2B only should be a viable way to play and it really needs this. As it is I really can't make plans because my revenue stream is sporadic. Likewise, producers and retailers are reluctant to not build in their own supply chains which reduces their profitability.

You'd need some sort of penalty for not producing on time.

Also, Rocks is happy to enter into agreements and we have lots of mining capacity for high quality raw materials.

;)
eric scott
RJ: Erik Scott
CO: Sappo

+ / -

Total Posts: 130
Well yeah thats where I was going with it, some sort of agreement with a 'but' if you don't meet the terms... be it cash on hand or product when the term comes due.

You need to register or login to post a reply.