Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Contest 5 - Write Something (Ended)

Contest 5 - Write Something (Ended)

Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 7
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Contest Ended.

Results:
In the format of Winner (Company) - Votes - Award (Influence Pts.)

Garry (JOI) - 5 - 1500 - (Sorry, no extra award for shamelessly voting yourself twice)
Maverick (The Magical Co) - 2 - 1000
Chad the Launderer (Big Wood) - 1 - 300 + 160
zack zack (Items LLC) - 1 - 300 + 160
Karim Shibl (Aelia Co.) - 1 - 300 + 160
Zxektok (Zxektok Megatron) - 1 - 300 + 160
Scott (Rat & Joy Co.) - 1 - 300 + 160

-------------------------------------

Contest Topic:
Write a small paragraph about your most remembered company in the game, and why it's remembered. (It can be your own company, advertisement is allowed too)

Influence Reward:
Gold (1st): 1500
Silver (2nd): 1000
Bronze (3rd): 800
Others: 300

Rating:
It'll be by voting. Each player may cast UP TO 3 votes, each worth 1 pt. In the event of ties, the tied players will divide the sum of their rewards. You are allowed to vote for yourself.

Deadline:
Sat. March 17, 6:00 P.M.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 10
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I'll start:

Article:
My favorite company here is Farming Corp. The former chairman of the company is a genius. He raised the stock dividend sky high, and investors flocked in, causing the total share value to rise to hundreds of times the company's actual networth. Then before you knew it, he sold his shares and ran off with the money.

Votes:
(Chad, Garry, Zxektok)
Maverick khan
RJ: Arigon
CO: Arigon

Post Rating: 9
+ / -

Total Posts: 20
Article:
My favorite company is Zxektok Megatron. The Zxektok Megatron is a new privately held company and having a rapid growth. In terms of Business our company (The Magical Co) have good relations with Zxektok Megatron. The Zxektok Megatron is the only company producing my demanded goods, also is working hard to increase their production capacity and we both are in an alliance for production and wholesales of different goods. I wish that our relations be more strong in the future.
Furthermore, i would like to add that our demand capacity is currently handled by Zxektok Megatron by 100%.

Votes:
(Maverick Khan, Scott, Karim Shibl)
zxektok megatron
RJ: zxektok

Post Rating: 20
+ / -

Total Posts: 140
I liked that :D
Maverick khan gets my vote
Garry Hurst
RJ: jackosbournelookalike
CO: jackosbournelookalike

Post Rating: 4
+ / -

Total Posts: 151
A hard Decision:

1. Farming Corp
2. Jacko Investments

Both of these companies have a Big place in my heart, because I worked closely with farming corp in the beginning and we grew together, then I realized drops in sales and even though I saw trouble I continued to be the second highest share holder in the company, when the dividends skyrocketed I bought all available shares I could, and so I became personally very wealthy, However I was saddened to watch the company loose so much value, However as a result of the ceo's actions and his sale of his own stock, I inherited the company, So there are mixed blessings there :D I inherited a company with a net value of 126mil and now 192mil in debt. My other love is of course the company that I started, Jacko Investments stock symbol JOI. My company threw utter diligence, sheer determination, Constant logins, Major calculations, many late nights, millions of emails, has grown to be the wealthiest company in the game, Grown so much in fact, my warehouse is worse then the import side of the b2b, I always end up with one of my factories not producing, or some part of a store not being stocked, sure wish we had "Store managers" BIG wishlist item there :P My company can produce virtually anything, including aircraft, industrial items, minerals, electronics, fruits, crops, you name it. So it is hard to choose which is my favorite as they are both really fun to run!

As for my votes, UNDECIDED

EDIT:

Vote 1 Jacko Investments < who doesn't know the name?
Vote 2 Items LLC
Vote 3 Farming Corp< thats me too though now... lol can i vote for myself twice?

I voted for Items LLC Because Isaac Has been A faithful and Good CEO for my companies And I see his company rising to the sky! Je is faithful and devoted, and with only a small amount of time to login, he manages to make things happen.
Karim Shibl
RJ: karim shibl
CO: hamdy

Post Rating: -5
+ / -

Total Posts: 62
Mine:

Jacko Investments, This company's the fastest growing company of all time. The chair could raise his company's stock. His own networth became $32.4 G. Also, he owns many shares in stock market for other companies. He made many other companies to help his main company as JOI Metals and JOI Water which was a great idea.

JOI for me
Chad the Launderer
RJ: Synreal
CO: Synreal

Post Rating: 10
+ / -

Total Posts: 148
Big Wood is open for business!

Our underpaid and overworked lumberjacks are currently laying the foundation on ten lumber camps which should be ready within the next week. Once construction is complete, we plan to (and absolutely will) become a world leader in supplying Big Wood. You will get Big Wood watching your shares skyrocket as more and more shares are issued to facilitate company growth.

Synreal, of Elry fame, is aiming this endeavor for the stars... There is no hurdle too high; no market unconquerable; no competition too steep. We WILL hit the mark.

The share price is currently below five dollars and can be found under the ticker symbol WOOD.

Wood is bigger at Big Wood!

JOI gets my vote; because he supplies me with diamonds.
zack zack
RJ: Isaac
CO: Isaac W.

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 1
1.Jacko Investment
Without a doubt Jacko Investments go's on my list generally because he is a fast growing tycoon supplying most of the world's electricity and water as well as helping me out giving endless insightful and useful tips

So my vote go's JACKOINVESTMENTS 2012

This thread has been archived and is closed to new comments.