Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Demand for toys

Demand for toys

Mike Anon
RJ: John D. Stoneknocker
CO: John D Stoneknocker

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 7
So in a little over a day the demand for toys went from ~60%-70% filled to over 100% for most items. My fledgling empire has been crushed! Woe is me :)
Craig Fitzgerald
RJ: Alrik Von Fitz
CO: Alrik Von Fitz

+ / -

Total Posts: 3
I suspect child labor is high. Push for a restriction on child labor and children will have more free time...to play with toys.
Mike Anon
RJ: John D. Stoneknocker
CO: John D Stoneknocker

+ / -

Total Posts: 7
My independent research has confirmed that it is indeed true that a haunting spectre does occupy this very land of Econosia.... What say you? But John, of course the denizens of the capitalist class prey upon this disenfranchised group in our society? Nay is my reply. Nay.

It is not that our youth are being yoked to the wheel to struggle for sustenance. Indeed, it has instead become clear to me that certain elements in our society have begun to outlaw the use of products they have deemed to be "amoral" and "hedonistic". They say that they are a waste of time, that they are not productive and that they build no character. And what are these products? Why wonderful toys, the very products which many a producer themselves can be found using !

Indeed, many of them have begun to discriminate against hiring the "toy-users" within their own workforce. They claim that "toy-users" are somehow innately inferior to non "toy-users", that they are not as intelligent, unable to perform complex tasks and are at a higher risk of workplace injury. For shame I say, these "toy-users" are at their core no different from you and I, they wish to exchange their labour for monetary compensation. Who amongst us can claim the right to say what they should spend their recompense on?

For how long will their cries fall upon deaf ears?

For how long will will we allow the repression of youth rights of assembly (in the sandbox)?

For how long will we, the people of Econosia, allow our smallest citizens to not have playtime?

...At Stoneknocker Holdings, we only employ 100% grain-fed, free-range "toy-users"....

You need to register or login to post a reply.