Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Don't overlook the export market as a newbie

Don't overlook the export market as a newbie

M Burch
RJ: Cheopis
CO: Cheopis

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 3
I'm a newbie. I just looked carefully at the export market, and decided that it's time to restart my company.

The export market doesn't seem to care much about quality, and it tends to offer a passable margin on raw materials that you create from scratch yourself. I'll definitely be using this to fund research into improving my raw materials before I try making anything complex this time around.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
You must be playing in Cap. The import market in EoS is way too out of whack. In Cap it is a passable market, as you say.
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Nah the produce is a fair source of profit in EoS. I'm just an oil producer wannabe in Cap.

The import market, as you say, is terribly broken. The export market in EoS for at least most of the things I looked at, seems fine. Fruits definitely.
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
And yes, I abandoned my old account for one that would give me researched fruit :)
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
My bad. I misread your original post as Import, not Export as you intended. I cannot argue that point at all. I also use the Export market there. It is mostly to unload accumulated stuff, or to "burn off" production runs where I am just keeping a factory busy.
My apologies.

You need to register or login to post a reply.