Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Economies of Scale Enhancer (userscript)

Economies of Scale Enhancer (userscript)

Evan Hargrimm
RJ: Hargrimm
CO: Hargrimm

Post Rating: 13
+ / -

Total Posts: 6
Economies of Scale Enhancer

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/130269

Requires: Greasemonkey (Firefox) or Tampermonkey (Chrome)

Features:

• Countdown timers on production/research buildings.

• Idle icons on non-operating buildings.

• Shortcuts added to menu icon drop-downs.

• B2B product bookmarking for quick access.

• Quick price estimates on warehouse page.

Current Release: 1.2

Changes since last version:

• Shortcuts made more modular for compatibility with new job mechanics. You should now always have the shortcuts on however many or few icons you have access to in all your roles.

• Added support for multiple B2B bookmark lists for multiple companies. Thus, if you have or are managing companies with different product lines, you can have separate bookmark lists for what each company needs. This is backwards compatible, your existing bookmarks will be associated with the first company you log in with.

• Added a link on the company page for quick access to their B2B listings.

-------------------------------------------

Well, I thought I'd finally release this to the wider world after having finished the B2B bookmarking function. Until then, it was mostly a compilation of other peoples' scripts that I had touched-up and compiled. Much credit is due to Synreal, FishBike, and Mr. Pokeylope for their initial works that form the foundation of this script.

This works in Firefox (with Greasemonkey) and Chrome (with Tampermonkey), although there are probably still some bugs and stuff left in; I'm no professional programmer! And of course, since Economies of Scale itself is in beta, stuff that Scott changes always has the potential to break the script. I will try to keep it updated as closely as possible.

Most of the features are self-explanatory and quickly evident. Any options, like the price multipliers for the warehouse menu, can be set in the menu shown by clicking either the Greasmonkey or Tampermonkey icons while viewing an EoS page.

Hope you all enjoy, and it helps you be better businessmen!
Billy Vierra
RJ: Saffrian
CO: Billy Vierra

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 84
Very nice, only thing I wish it had was time left on the title
Tony Wooster
RJ: Johnny Appleseed

+ / -

Total Posts: 41
Oh golly, this could get bad...

I haven't had time to integrate yet, but I have a script that scrapes the live product-stats pages and stores it into localStorage (and only refreshes every two hours).

https://gist.github.com/2365697

From here, it's not very far to start calculating relative profit of every item on the b2b or imports...
georges nolan
RJ: Silvertear

+ / -

Total Posts: 23
This is great! very useful.
Lao Ban Da
RJ: Garreth Macaron

+ / -

Total Posts: 4
Hi there, thanks for making the script! It's very useful :)

1 thing however, the B2B prices on the warehouse page don't seem to be right - I'm seeing beer as

Product
B2B Price, Store Price
Beer
$11.34, $7.56

But the actual B2B price is $15? Am I missing something here?

Thanks!
Atorek Flarecrystal
RJ: Atorek Flarecrystal

+ / -

Total Posts: 11
So, how do you add bookmarks?
Rob Whipple
RJ: Gustavo Fring

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
I'm getting: http://imgur.com/HWSfg

subsequent to installing tapermonkey/the extensions. any help?
Evan Hargrimm

+ / -

Leo: The prices are purely estimates for general reference. They are the base/wholesale value of the item, adjusted for quality, multiplied by a user-provided multiplier. The defaults are x3 for B2B and x2 for Store. Scraping actual B2B/export prices is in the works for a future version but it's not that sophisticated yet.

Atorek: On the B2B page for each product, there should be a gray book icon at the top of the table of prices. Click that and the bookmark will be added.

Rob: Did you install the extension only AFTER installing Tampermonkey and clicking OK when it asks you to install through Tampermonkey, as opposed to installing natively in Chrome? Go to Settings -> Extension, and make sure there is not an entry for the Enhancer.
Al White
RJ: Valin
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 21
I've already installed the first iteration. Will I have to uninstall then reinstall yours? Or, will your script override the previous?
Atorek Flarecrystal
RJ: Atorek Flarecrystal

+ / -

Total Posts: 11
There is no Grey book icon, just the one at the top that drops you at the front market page. Using Firefox.
David Archer
RJ: BallC
CO: BallC

+ / -

Total Posts: 142
I started trying to figure out how to get the Store-Sell interface to be in a tabular format instead of the 5738572835728 rows of 6 products each. Got something semi-working but I'm not a JS expert by any means...
Evan Hargrimm

+ / -

Al: I'm not sure what you mean by first iteration. In general though, it's always a good idea to wipe out any old installations and install these things fresh to avoid any compatibility issues and make sure you're on the latest version.

Atorek: I really don't know. The fact that everything else is working means it's not actually an error that breaks the script and the fact that you see the icon at the top means you're not blocking the image itself or anything. I have no idea what would be causing your problem.

David: With the number of complaints about it, I get the feeling that fixing the store interface is pretty high on Scott's list of things to do, so I'm not really in a rush to try and do anything that will just be broken when the interface gets officially updated in the future.

Also, script updated to include dollar signs in front of the sell price field in the warehouse, to avoid confusing the price and quantity fields. If you don't want that feature, there's no real reason to update to this version. Link in the first post.
Evan Hargrimm

+ / -

Script updated to version 1.2! Much increased compatibility with non-owned companies; countdown timers and menu shortcuts will now work on companies to which you have less than full access. Also added separate B2B bookmarks for each company and a nifty link to a company's B2B listings on their info page.
Mike Finn
RJ: Ben Fuller
CO: Ben Fuller

+ / -

Total Posts: 94
Does this script still work?
wookie nz
RJ: wookienz
CO: Wookienz

+ / -

Total Posts: 23
cant seem to get it to work for me....will see if i can tamper with it. no pun intended.

You need to register or login to post a reply.