Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Effect of Quality

Effect of Quality

Agent Smith
RJ: Agent Smith Jr
CO: Agent Smith Jr

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1
If we consider two variables, Quality and Sales, with everything else fixed, what is the function? Is it direct proportionality, some kind of bell curve, something else? What is the formula, even approximate?

Alternatively, if we consider Quality and Price, all other parameters fixed, what is the formula? If I increase quality from 10 to 20, how much can I raise the price to keep the sales at the same level?
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
Welcome to the game.

I don't know the answer to your question for sure. Quality is important, though maybe not as important as people think.

I think you'll find that if you double the quality from 10 to 20, doubling the price won't keep sales at the same level, but will lower total amount sold. The most important factors that determine how much you're selling are store size, demand met, and the price you set; quality can perhaps be thought of as something you increase to get an edge on the competition.

You might try looking in the "Revealed formulas" thread. If it's not there, then unfortunately we might never know for sure, because the game creator is not around anymore to tell us.
Joao Costa
RJ:
CO: Joper

+ / -

Total Posts: 3
What happen to the game creator? Is this game stopped? It has great potencial...

Best Regards
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
I'm guessing he got busy with real life. He doesn't seem to pay much attention to what goes on in the game. He reboots the server when it crashes; that's about it.

It's not exactly stopped, though, and some of us still play.

You need to register or login to post a reply.