Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » EOS does not start

EOS does not start

Maxic Chars
RJ:
CO: Maxic Chars

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 19
When I try to start EOS I get a:
User is not logged in.
Please wait you are being redirected...

A new screen appears with a Play Now button. I click on this and it returns me to the first screen (User is not logged in) and so on...

Any ideas?? ANyone else have the same problem?
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
I am experiencing the same problem
arnar ingolfsson
RJ: looser
CO: Addi Paddi

+ / -

Total Posts: 55
I am experiencing the same problem
Mike Finn
RJ: Ben Fuller
CO: Ben Fuller

+ / -

Total Posts: 94
In another thread folks have had success by clearing cookies and cache and trying again.
Maxic Chars
RJ:

+ / -

Clearing cache did not work. Unfortunately (I have noticed before) clearing all cookies causes other problems with other websites
Maxic Chars
RJ:

+ / -

ANy idea which cookies have to be removed?
Maxic Chars
RJ:

+ / -

Removing all cookies from past week worked - thanks for the tip
Stephen Corliss
RJ: Qwazar
CO: Stephen

+ / -

Total Posts: 1
I am having the same problem. Previously was logging in through Facebook but that gives the same error message as stated. Started new account through Ratjoy and now won't log in to either account.
Andrew Carnegie
RJ: Andrew Carnegie
CO: Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

Total Posts: 94
I had same problem -- only affected regular server for some reason -- not test server

even tried all the logical and helpful advice to clear all caches, cookies & etc -- no luck

then --- WHAM! --- all on its own, over last w/end on one of my numerous tries, regular server finally let me in

curious if this happened to other players -- did you successfully finally get into normal server, w/out doing anything on your end?

and can any of the far more computer literate gamers here on EOS please try to explain -- in simple English such as I would read on front page of New York Times -- why this happened?

thanks!
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
Browsers typically save a webpage that you visit in its cache, so that you don't have to re-download a page every time you go there. They also save cookies a webpage uses for the same reason. So, every time you visit EOS, you are often reusing an old cookie. Usually, the old cookie works fine; but, for some reason (I don't know why, I didn't code this game), after the crash, the old cookie no longer worked, so you have to use a new cookie to log in. But the browser keeps trying to use the old cookie that is saved in the cache, so we have problems.

I think it resumed working for you after a few days because your browser is set to periodically clear out old cookies.

You need to register or login to post a reply.