Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » [EoS] Facebook won't stop logging me in automatically

[EoS] Facebook won't stop logging me in automatically

Christopher Fowler
RJ: W. T. Snacks
CO: Sirkh

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

Total Posts: 71
It's pretty much what the title has said, ever since I got back into my Facebook after circumventing some high security settings that kept me out of there for about half a year Facebook won't stop logging me into "Economies of Scale". What do I do in this situation and I can get in trouble for this if I don't use the account I was using earlier yesterday evening and instead just use my Facebook account to play this game?

- EDIT - I can strangely still access my "Capitalism Online" account registered at the email I used for it but for some reason I am unable to access the "Economies of Scale" part of that account. Is that an intended feature?

Also before anyone gets any ideas that I'm some kind of hacker or whatever, I am not. I set my Facebook security options too high and it required that I use my cell phone to get in. Since I pay by the minute on that phone and hadn't been able to until about yesterday I was unable to get back into my Facebook for about five or six months. Now that I can get back in I am somehow being logged "Economies of Scale" on Facebook.

This situation is kind of confusing me, but at the very least the bright spot is that my Facebook account had $18.4M in cash so I was able to start up a new company pretty quickly with that amount. Either way any advice on what to do with this situation would be appreciated.
Christopher Fowler
RJ: Kris Fallamos
CO: Chloe Blossom

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 18
Well, this is awkward. Disregard this thread, I made it when I was deprived of sleep last night and did not realize what I could do to bypass that sort of situation. I managed to remove "Economies of Scale" from my Facebook account and then log in from the actual "Economies of Scale" page instead of from the Ratjoy front page and that fixed the problem.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Facebook is a joke. I suggest deleting your account and adding the site to your list of blocked sites on your firewall.
Christopher Fowler
RJ: Kris Fallamos
CO: Chloe Blossom

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 18
I use Facebook to keep in touch with my mother and my relatives in New York. That's about it. Anyways the problem has been resolved and I seem to be able to get back into my main "Economies of Scale" account without any problems. Let's just forget that I didn't remember how to fix that "problem" I had last night while sleep-deprived and move on shall we?
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I would love to say something pithy like..."What do you expect, its Facebook."
But what can I say? Its Facebook.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Just added "pithy" to my vocabulary. Would have used it much in the past, probably a lot just on these forums alone.

American schools have failed me once again.

You need to register or login to post a reply.