Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Product Purchase Requests » [EOS] WTB Lemon Gelatin, Lime Gelatin, Tortilla Chips

[EOS] WTB Lemon Gelatin, Lime Gelatin, Tortilla Chips

Christopher Fowler
RJ: W. T. Snacks
CO: Sirkh

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 71
I'll pay $6.00 a unit for Lemon Gelatin and Lime Gelatin, and $7.00 a unit for Tortilla Chips. The quality must be at least 25.00 and at this time I will buy 100,000 units at most of each product. The requests are there, I would just like them to be filled is all. If you wish to be a more permanent supplier of one or more of these products message me so we can work out a contract of some kind.
Christopher Fowler

+ / -

I will also pay $1.00 a unit for Pork Skin. The quality must be at least 25.00 and at this time I will buy 1,000,000 units. The request for this is out there, I would just like it to be filled is all. If you wish to be a more permanent supplier of Pork Skin message me so we can work out a contract of some kind.
Christopher Fowler

+ / -

Nevermind. I sold my company after realizing that I might have a much easier time focusing on fewer products.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 194
If you go into processed food I can help you out with Q raw materials.
Christopher Fowler

+ / -

I'll keep that in mind, but right now I'm taking a break from Economies of Scale despite the fact that it's one of my favorites because every time I ask for help some jerk with twelve corporations comes in and takes all of my profits in at least one of my markets. In hindsight this game probably should not be advertised as cooperative when there is open unrestricted and unbalanced PvP.
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
I believe that you might be referring to me, as I saw that those products were not being supplied on the Beta server market. Had nothing to do with your request here, I simply went to the EOS and started looking for grocery items with almost no sales, but significant demand.

Bob's is soon to switch over to selling products made by Sweet Stuff. My entrance into the grocery market on the items above items was temporary, since I can make a whole lot more money making the stuff for myself, and selling it directly.

You need to register or login to post a reply.