Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » [Feature Request] Contracts

[Feature Request] Contracts

Destiny Milos
RJ: Destiny Milos
CO: Destiny Milos

Post Rating: 26
+ / -

Total Posts: 5
I would like to see contracts implemented into the game where companies can post how much of a certain good they would like and what price they are willing to pay per item and also other requirements such as minimum quality. Whichever company wants to fulfill the request (partially or fully) could fulfill the contract by giving the items similarly to how players give items to fulfill a quest and then they get paid by the requesting company based on how many items they provide.

Another thing that could also be added to the contract system is a system in which companies promise to provide goods at certain time intervals which would also be a much appreciated feature that this system could provide. Companies having regular, established suppliers would go a long ways towards encouraging player interaction and would make the game feel more multiplayer all the while adding a new facet to the game.

While the B2B exists to facilitate trade between companies, a contract system would be a worthy extension of the already established system. Overall, the contract system would facilitate player interaction while providing a convenient avenue for companies to establish regular suppliers.
Victoria Raverna
RJ: Victoria Raverna
CO: Victoria Raverna

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 107
+1.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
+1.
Marshall Delstrego
RJ: Marshall Delstrego
CO: Marshall Delstrego

+ / -

Total Posts: 50
I dunno about all that, but having a direct link for my companies to exchange goods and services with each other, without having to go through the B2B, would be nice! (probably violates the spirit of player interaction though, don't it)

You need to register or login to post a reply.