Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » FEEDBACK after a month playing the game.

FEEDBACK after a month playing the game.

Jayson Drake Tan
RJ: Ben
CO: Ben

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 74
The thing that keeps me on playing this game is the atmosphere and the no wipes/reset rules.

The thing also is that, most games have a "per round" game time basis, which is when the round ends, everything disappears. Unlike other games, this continues on, you don't lose the things you worked hard for, the things you've shed your time with.

Also for the great friendly players, (CO) Huginn Stormhammer(boss/supplier/good friend/guided me on my early play), BB Goode(very respectable), Artael(my first ever supplier/same level friend), Fluffy(mysteriously fluffy buyer of things), Herb Derpman(Milk God/good friend/very helpful), KATE AGUSTIN(new player, supplier, friend), Mr. Costa(good friend/ very reliable supplier), Noxious Dog(typically always hides/ great supplier/ dumper of high Q goods in the market lol), Sheereen(a real life childhood good friend of mine), you are not the least Wookie(great friend/ great to do business with)

Also, for the developer, Ratan Joyce(good listener, disappears and appears, a good friend, very accommodating)
Also, for the continuous development of the game.

perhaps these are the major things that keeps me playing this game up until now and the future.

You need to register or login to post a reply.