Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Formula for cost of second, third, fourth company ?

Formula for cost of second, third, fourth company ?

Karl Demeulemeester
RJ:
CO: Brainiac

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 10
I currently only have one company
It would cost 10M to set up a second company
I assume this will have the same amount of land as the first one...

Then, I would like to know in advance what the price would be to set up a third company. It will be more than 10M, but how much exactly? What is the formula, or where can I find this...

Second question...
Cost 0M - company1
Cost 10M - company2
Cost 100M - company3

suppose I then sell or delete company1
Would the new company4 then still cost the same as company3, since company1 no longer exists

The problem with finding this out is, that it can potentially cost a fortune to find an answer you didn't like, so ... does anybody know for sure what the formula is, and if it takes into account companies that you have sold or deleted
John Cook
RJ:
CO: The Monopoly Guy

+ / -

It's based on the number of currently owned companies. If you shut down or sell/lose a company through the stock-market your new company cost will go back to the previous number.

So let's say you opened a new company for 10M. The cost for a third company would be something higher. If you shut down that company or sell the stocks and go start a new company, it'll only cost 10M again because you only own a single company again.

I don't know the formula, but you were very optimistic with those tiny numbers. How cute. New companies are far more exponentially expensive after the second or third.

I currently have 6 companies. I think the 6th costed 6 Billion. To open a 7th company I'll need 31.2 Billion. I need to ask my tailor to make my pockets deeper...
Karl Demeulemeester
RJ:
CO: Brainiac

+ / -

From 10M to 100M seems pretty steep already (2nd to 3rd)
It's not 1B for third I hope?
shark laser
RJ: Prince Mubune of Nigeria
CO: Semmi

+ / -

Total Posts: 32
The only thing stopping you from skirting this limit is time, as you could make a potentially infinite amount of companies by creating some, selling them via IPO, creating the same amount again and buying them back.

And no, the third company is 50M. Fourth is 1B, however. This seems completely arbitrary.
Nina Altsori
RJ: Nina Alstori
CO: Nina Altsori

+ / -

Total Posts: 9
yeah and 156 Billion for 8th company.

You need to register or login to post a reply.