Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Litigations » GLAM vs. Luna Moonfang

GLAM vs. Luna Moonfang

Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
It is hereby charged that Luna Moonfang (hereafter occasionally referred to as The Witch) and her coven of craven scumbags (hereafter referred to as Strawberry Shortcake) did, on July 26, 2012, enter Glamour Forever, designated GLAM on the Econosia Stock Exchange, and proceed to spend 15 minutes looting the company, before walking out the back door and, through unknown dark magics most foul, selling her then-worthless-stock for some gain or other.

To Wit: On July 26, 2012, at 8:01am (US CDST) Luna Moonfang purchased out enough stock to take the CEO chairmanship of the company known as Galmour Forever. A company, it should be noted, that she was party to recent previous looting. The Witch proceeded to sell off the remaining buildings of company and purchase all of the electricity made by way of a Power Plant that was newly installed by the current CEO BB Goode. This power was bought at a nominal fee of a few cents per unit. She then sold back enough power at $5.00 per unit to steal all the remaining cash in the company, leaving a paltry $8,477.00 in the company bank account, and causing another loan to be forced upon the company, at midnight recap, to cover the expanses of the day. Records show that Luna Moonfang sold off her shares and left at 8:16am on the same day.

All transactions were run through her coven of craven scumbags, known as Strawberry Shortcake.

It is clear that the Luna Moonfang raid was one of manipulating the stock purchase for the act of pure theft. The Witch intended to do nothing other than steal. It is also suspected that The Witch Moonfang also stabbed her Cabal, from the last pilfering of GLAM, by making sure the massive upgrades of the remaining buildings were set to allow her to sneak into the company, like a cockroach in the dead of night, and steal the cash generated by selling them without further sharing the loot with her fellow crooks, hereby proving there is no honor amongst thieves.

The Plaintiffs ask the Court for restitution of all buildings sold at the time indicated, and restitution of all electrical stocks stolen by the defendant. We ask for all excess cash of record to be restored to levels prior to The Witch's extremely hostile takeover. We also seek fines of $10,000,000,000.00 be levied against Luna Moonfang, and like fines be put to her coven of craven scumbags known as Strawberry Shortcake, and jail sentences commensurate with the nature of proven fraud, grand larceny a general chicanery. We further demand that she be sentenced to the usual trials and tribulations, as set forth throughout history, for being a Witch. Finally, we request damages of $3,000,000,000.00 be awarded to CEO BB Goode for pain and suffering, and medical expenses related to the heart attack he suffered upon discovering the theft.

It should be noted that the coven of craven scumbags known as Strawberry Shortcake is hiding the illegal influx of stolen cash in the B2B via outrageous listings of electricity. We would ask the Court to consider confiscating them, and fining Strawberry Shortcake an amount equal to the taxes they are dodging.
Eddie Beahre
RJ: Eddie Beahre
CO: Max

+ / -

Total Posts: 12
He has been doing to other too but I really dont care anymore.My brother ended up consolidating his companies so he(luna Moonfang) would not pillage them. I ended up investing with him and sold my share in BWE.Good Luck with your case.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I don't get the end game for people like Moonfang, Nicholson and Cash. Either they are going to get banned eventually, or Scott is going to shut down the game. Wither way, they get nothing out of this except some sense of pleasure for being flat out mean. It is a pitifully childish way to play that demonstrates a real shallowness in the individuals whom have chosen to play in this manner. It would be almost be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. There is just nothing to be gained from it that makes any sense.
Derp Aderp
RJ: Bertha Van Ation
CO: Fancy McPants

Post Rating: -3
+ / -

Total Posts: 22
I spent way too much time writing a long post for a game on its way down.

You need to register or login to post a reply.