Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Google is closing its doors

Google is closing its doors

Scott Gilbert
RJ: Scott Gilbert
CO: Joe Shmo

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 10
It is with deep regret that I must make the decision to close the doors of Google. This simulation is undoubtedly a step in the right direction for this genre. I have enjoyed playing and will miss the routine of running this large company.

I'm not quite sure how to dismantle this massive infrastructure other than let the products sell off. I'm open to suggestions.

My termination date will be effective Sunday, July 29.

Scott G.
Google
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I don't know what to say about it. Selling the buildings would, of course, hurt the over-all demand numbers in the milieu. Leaving a bunch of stock available, if you are public, would open the game to the usual stupid cheating that even now hurts the integrity of the game. I know this, though, I am sorry to see you go.
Scott Gilbert
RJ: Scott Gilbert
CO: Joe Shmo

+ / -

Total Posts: 10
Does anybody know of a way to close the business? I feel bad to just leave the company funds bleed dry paying salaries and maintenance with no production or selling. Anyone?
eric scott
RJ: Erik Scott
CO: Sappo

+ / -

Total Posts: 130
City, Sell
Edwin Quintanilla
RJ: EdqMaster
CO: Edqmaster

+ / -

Total Posts: 74
I think that only works with private companies.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I am afraid Edq is right. I don't know any way to close a public business either. Another reason to make 100% ownership automatically a private company.

You need to register or login to post a reply.