Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Off-Topic Discussion » Has anyone ever...

Has anyone ever...

Edwin Quintanilla
RJ: EdqMaster
CO: Edqmaster

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 74
Watch this. Is it just me or are there people out there that just wanna watch the world burn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHCdKb5UWc
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
yes OP
Christopher Fowler
RJ: W. T. Snacks
CO: Sirkh

+ / -

Total Posts: 71
I've seen The Dark Knight but I haven't seen the other two parts of the Batman remakes. Honestly, I wasn't even that interested in the franchise until I saw The Dark Knight. Then again, I'm more of a "make your own hero kind" of person rather than an "admire some other hero someone else made" kind of person.

...Also, the world is burning over in my neck of the woods. Wildfires, wildfires everywhere.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
It does seem that we have a strain of humanity that can't handle living in the presence of other humans. They need to be dealt with before they destroy the idea of "society" altogether. I believe it is called "culling the herd."

Sorry if that seems harsh, but I fear the alternative is a far greater evil.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
But "society" will destroy itself in the end.... I mean look at the facts.

- We are not only on top of the food chain, but we own/control/run the food chain.

- 9/10 politicians are corrupt in some forum. Also, when a church holds a fund raiser for a person or family in need (such as a cancer patient or disabled child) the person/family gets little to no money, the church keeps most of it.

- Global warming "doesn't exist" but yet we got polar bears swimming to Africa because the ice caps "aren't" melting.

- The gov still dumps fluoride into our water supply.

- Educational tours are no longer allowed at the white house, yet rockstars and other rich and famous people are allowed to hang out and party there with Obama, who's more of a celebrity than a president.

- Oh, there's always this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_population_control

- Police and other agencies search people's houses, arresting them because of/and confiscating any firearms they have, yet Department of Homeland Security is buying millions of high performance rounds, along with targets of old men, children, and pregnant women labelled as "Non-traditional Possible Extremists" aka american citizens.

- U.S. has an unemployment crisis yet the government wants to allow hundreds of thousands if not millions of illegal Mexican immigrants to apply for a new work-to-earn-citizenship program that will allow companies to hire them for lower wages, and in return earn full U.S. citizenship. Think we have an unemployment problem now??

- China deliberately manipulates our economy, USD value, and job market to positively influence their own economy, yet the U.S. government wants to give them some sort of "best world trade country" or some HIGHLY prestigious award that is far from deserved.

- For some reason the U.S. government has never believed in a Balanced Budget policy. Nor a surplus budget policy for that matter.

- In the '80s the U.S. supplied billions of dollars as well as military training for the Mujahideen to combat the Soviet-Russia invasion, as well as developing the RPG for them to combat the soviet Russian helicopters, and now we've spent billions more dollars and thousands of American troop live's to kill those same insurgents we once funded, just so we can get their oil. Maybe now America will finally learn to stay out of other people's problems that don't involve us. Hah, yeah right...

(funfact- the u.s. spends more on air conditioning in Iraq/Afghanistan than the entire NASA budget)

- from a list of very interesting quotes by U.S. politicians and organizations -- “We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” – William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting, 1981)

I could go on and on and on and on and on...

You need to register or login to post a reply.