Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Product Purchase Requests » Help my Farmer's Market

Help my Farmer's Market

Aaron Moyer
RJ: CowmanII
CO: Cowman

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 9
I'm trying to build up some revenue so I can start producing stuff of my own. In the mean time, I need to fill up my stock so I can sell it. This is where you come in. If you can produce these at a decent quality and sell them for $1-2 apiece, I will buy them from you as often as I can.

Apples
Barley
Cherries
Eggs ($0.50-$1)
Tomatoes
Limes
Lemons
Corn

This is on Capitalism Online and I'm trying to get a good source of revenue going.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I see all those goods on the market in the reverse order you asked for them. If you don't buy them quick, they won't be there long.

I am afraid, however, that you are not going about this correctly. Those are all such low-margin items that you are going to take forever to advance to where you wish to be. I would suggest looking through the EoSpedia and find items that make you some money that you can find on the B2B in a range that you can work with. Meats and processed foods will do better for you. If you see something on the B2B that is just too over-priced, try contacting the maker and see if he/she will work with you on price. You will be sending lots of messages, as most of the B2B is over-priced. But that will be better than trying to sell apples against farmers who can, and will, sell them against you for $1, and you are paying $1.50. If you jumped into a farm-based store and didn't build at least one farm of some sort, you probably made a mistake.

Good luck.

You need to register or login to post a reply.