Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » How many players do we have in CO?

How many players do we have in CO?

Previous 1 [2] Next
Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 81
He probably paid a year discounted fee on the server heh.

Hard to come up with competitions when the balance is horribly broken as well. Sell high value goods and thats it. I've tried a few strategies, maybe I'm not doing things "right", but I went from all chemical products which was decent profits. To beverage company which was poorly structured but a definite negative profit. Then I sold all of that and planted a brand new chemical and watercraft/auto company. Profitable, but autos were not helping much, so sold everything auto and went aircraft/water. Wow suddenly crazy profit and now top 10 player value within days...
I keep trying to figure a way to break into the hot foods industry since it seems the most fun from a many ingredient stand point. But the insane amount of different factories needed is a massive roadblock. Then combine that with the hilariously bad profit potential versus an aircraft store that has a laughable 4 total products that take simple raw materials...
A J
RJ: amanbearpig
CO: aManBearPig

+ / -

Total Posts: 54
Does anyone know of any other good browser-based games like this out there? I've really enjoyed this game so far, and if it dies I'd like another game like this to play for a few minutes here and there at work or something. Preferably a fairly deep game - no stupid farmville games - but not something that takes a month to learn my way around.
Some One
RJ: Thanatos
CO: Zane Thanatos

+ / -

Total Posts: 5
Virtonomics possibly? A bit more complicated though.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I think that is round based? Or is it the pay-to-play? Most of the ones I look at are either round based, or a pay-to-play. Both leave a lot to be desired. Round based is very prominent. But you have to check in a lot and be quite focused or you will fall behind quickly and stay there. Things like Transport Tycoon are too focused on a single "product" and have been around so long that you can never break into the upper echelons of the world. If that is not an issue for you, it can be a challenge. It is nearly identical to the old PC box game.
Some One
RJ: Thanatos
CO: Zane Thanatos

+ / -

Total Posts: 5
I think it ticks over once a day, not really sure though. I know it is a higher level of complexity (there are more levels of business to control) and I don't remember thinking the UI was very optimized for the extra complexity. It wouldn't surprise me if it was pay to win but I think it's still free to play. Really isn't much out there though. Tycoon/business simulation games had their heyday some time ago. Stuff that ties into that now tends to be more like Anno/Tropico series type stuff.

People want stuff that is more quickly paced now (months of play before you have some power aren't going to excite many). Having the game creator go missing doesn't help so much either.

Have to reduce tick time, build time, etc. and give starting players a better footing to catch peoples interest these days - or just pay to win.
Kabal
RJ: Kabal
CO: Kabal

+ / -

Total Posts: 41
@Martin
"I can see not many people are playing this, by the fact that I get from zero to 20% market share for most of my fruits and veggies in a single day, after expansion shutdowns. Admitted, my farmer's market is 1100m2 now, but still. "

more likely,you get 20% of the tick share,which is different from real share.
anyway market share means pretty much nothing.
Bruce Wayne
RJ: Bruce Wayne
CO: Bruce Wayne

+ / -

Total Posts: 37
I quit this game months ago due to Scott's inability to deal with cheating players and failure to update his game.

The best thing Scott could for us all is release the source code then hopefully others would continue the work he started. We could have several admins and mods and remove the cheating issues of the past if more than one person were working on this game.

In short please release the source code for EOS if you are quitting development Scott.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
I sold all my companies a few weeks ago but I come back to share a cool game I found.
http://www.pixelnations.net/beta/index.php

Its not as complex as EoS but its easy to get into and has more nation building type stuff than business things. Its Beta as well but the admin is way more on the ball with player issues (no favorites, swift resolutions) and developing the game.
Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

+ / -

Total Posts: 81
Bruce Wayne: The best thing Scott could for us all is release the source code then hopefully others would continue the work he started. We could have several admins and mods and remove the cheating issues of the past if more than one person were working on this game.

Agree!
A J
RJ: amanbearpig
CO: aManBearPig

+ / -

Total Posts: 54
@ Andrew Naples

I founded a country there, I put "Clemen Salad" as the referral - I didn't know your username so I guessed. I am aManBearPig there, Prime Minister of aManBearPigLand! I wish there was a tutorial or a better wiki, it's hard to figure out some things at first but I think I have the basics down.
Andrew Naples

+ / -

You guessed right! I have some friends who play (in an alliance) but put your tax rate as high as it can go to get the most money. And put your status as wargoing, its unlikely someone will attack and huge nations cant attack you anyway.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
Thanks for the link but unfortunately it's clearly a "pay to win" game...

"$20 Donation - Up to $25,000,000 in-game money. Please make sure to specify your nation name when donating."

martin uzz
RJ: Martinuzz
CO: martinuzz

+ / -

Total Posts: 59
Lets not rush to conclusions and ask for source release yet. It's very possible that the good man is just away on holidays. A notice of leave would have been nice though.
Andrew Naples

+ / -

Its really peanuts and he'll cut you off at a certain point.

I just started playing 3 days ago and i make 8 million in game money a day.

Its not a big advantage.
Jax Teller
RJ: TheDoctor
CO: JaxTeller

+ / -

Total Posts: 40
I'm on pixel nations too as well, President TheDoctor of the nation Appalapucia and of the cities Gallifey and Trenzalore.
Previous 1 [2] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.