Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Hurry construction using influence or cash

Hurry construction using influence or cash

David Archer
RJ: BallC
CO: BallC

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 142
My suggestion is you should be able to hurry construction using either cash or influence like how you can outsource R&D. Especially since we don't have a building conversion capability and it takes over a month to get a building up to full capacity. The increased building would also increase the global demand.
Innocent Bystander
RJ: Matthew Matician

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 76
I like the current system that requires influence (read: a finite resource) to hurry buildings--that is, you can't hurry buildings with money alone. The reason I like it is that it gives more weight to decisions you make and requires you to be more strategic in getting into (or ramping up in) an industry.

To take an example, with the food spike (and presumably other spikes that will come later), if we could all hurry buildings with money only, everyone would jump into the food market the instant the spike happened. I think it's kind of fun having global events that I can't fully capitalize on because I decided a few days before it happened to go in some other direction.

Another strategic element to not having buildings cash-rushable is that it forces you to plan how to expand: do you build lots of little stores to get raw ft^2 higher faster, do you focus on one or two big buildings? When you want to ramp up, do you take all your facilities offline to do it or do you do rolling upgrades?

You need to register or login to post a reply.