Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Hurry Research

Hurry Research

Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Research can now be hurried with "outsource" feature when you click on the building while research is in progress.

The cost is proportional to the SQUARE of time remaining.
This may not make sense in a real-world perspective, but makes a lot of sense considering the need for game-balance.
Walter Yorkshire
RJ: Walter Yorkshire
CO: Walter Yorkshire

+ / -

Total Posts: 132
Did you increase the price of researching again? As now I think its not worth it (over 100m for the next diamond level)
Chad the Launderer
RJ: Synreal
CO: Synreal

+ / -

Total Posts: 148
Wow, what level is that?
Walter Yorkshire

+ / -

$177,200,469 to get from Diamond level 35 to 36, that's a bit to high for me :p I thought the $8m before was just about right.
Roald Adriaansen
RJ: Wuvil
CO: Wuvil

+ / -

Total Posts: 146
yep, it's a bit insane now... mass production of low quality it is then instead of high quality investments :P
Chad the Launderer
RJ: Synreal
CO: Synreal

+ / -

Total Posts: 148
Seems like investing money like that is only viable if you plan on playing for years and there is a high population to support sales. I think we should be able to get to import level quality quickly and maybe make the high 60+ qualities that expensive to achieve. If it takes us a year to overcome the import qualities then why not just buy imports forever? Just my 2 cents.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Thanks for pointing out, I feel old for keep forgetting things.

I just finished adjusting the formula from 1.1^n to 1.2^n, but forgot to adjust the base cost to reverse some effects. Let me do that now...

It will still be MUCH higher than before at high levels though, that IS intended.
Walter Yorkshire

+ / -

you might want to adjust networth again :p My networth soared because of the research change :P
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Do any of you think I should do something about the history of the past 3 days also? Since there seems to be another caused by that research cost adjustment back then

Guess not :-)
Walter Yorkshire

+ / -

Didn't know that jump was due to research :P Well, its not that important and I have already gotten used to it :D

You need to register or login to post a reply.