Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » I accidentally bought a land for one million dollers

I accidentally bought a land for one million dollers

Tolgahan Arıkan
RJ: Tolga
CO: Tolga

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 6
Is there anything I can do to sell the land to get my money back? I am playing on my phone when i am not in my home and there is no warning... It would be good if we had to write BUY to buy expensive things, at least when buying lands. sorry for my english, it is not my native language :)
eric scott
RJ: Erik Scott
CO: Sappo

+ / -

Total Posts: 130
Hah, be lucky you didn't keep buying land... when I noticed the price increases with each parcel.

20 some million later
Tolgahan Arıkan

+ / -

I am sorry for you... I was lucky I hadn't had that much money, If i had, I would have bought everything on the screen with my fatty fingers!
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

+ / -

Total Posts: 266
You actually do get a confirm dialog box before you buy the land...but I feel your pain, I did the same thing. Luckily, a million isn't really that much in the grand scheme of things, it shouldn't set you back more than a day or so.
zxektok megatron
RJ: zxektok

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 140
now that you have it - build on it!
hell yeah!
David Donlon
RJ: Fenious Buttersmith

+ / -

Total Posts: 79
I wish I could buy more land.
Tolgahan Arıkan

+ / -

Yeah at first I felt upset but now I got that 1 million is not that big a deal. Thanks for your answers, everyone! :)
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I did that myself. It slowed me down about a day. Don't worry about it, just keep going. Perhaps we can get around to petitioning Scott to change the symbol to look distinctly different from the others.

You need to register or login to post a reply.