Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » I mysteriously made 87 million dollars

I mysteriously made 87 million dollars

Alexia Perdhaer
RJ: Alexia Perdhaer

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 100
Around the time of the server update, I was surprised to notice that the cash in my main company, Venture Alexia, had jumped by about 70 or 80 million. I looked at the messages to see what I had sold on b2b or what other windfall had come my way -- but there were only a couple million dollars worth of recent sales. However, the server update messages were there. I reloaded, and the salaries etc. were deducted from my cash.

On my Income statement for the day there is a Misc. 87.4 M.

What happened?
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
You got the 87.4M from Quest Reward, I really don't know where to put it except for under Misc.

Of course, this doesn't happen in real life.
Alexia Perdhaer
RJ: Alexia Perdhaer

+ / -

Total Posts: 100
ok, the Misc 87 million was a red herring, as you said that was a quest reward that was from yesterday's revenue sheet which is why I didn't recognize it. I didn't realize today's revenue sheet wasn't showing yet.

Nonetheless, my company's cash seems quite a few million higher than it should be. I could've sworn my cash on hand was around 270 or 290, and suddenly jumped to 350ish at the server update, only showing the deductions when I reloaded. But the glitch might be in my brain, I did not have written down how much money I was expecting to have.
Saint Germain
RJ: Saint Germain
CO: Jeremy Bentham

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
How is it that I experienced a 90 M loss on the balance sheet instead? I never even had that much...My cash seems ok, but my balance sheet records a loss of 90 M under misc.
Where does this come from?
ryan hofmann
RJ: Kurtus Kurt Kurtington
CO: Doctor Kurt Hofmann

+ / -

Total Posts: 23
Maybe you invested 90 milion on lots of B2B goods throughout one day? I don't know.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Somebody asked me the same question, and all I know so far is the misc loss is a "display" bug, I'll find out where it came from when I get home.
Saint Germain
RJ: Saint Germain
CO: Jeremy Bentham

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
Thank you, problem solved very rapidly! You're doing a great job with this game!

You need to register or login to post a reply.