Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » I think the Supermarket needs a small adjustment

I think the Supermarket needs a small adjustment

D Patrick Michael
RJ: Castun

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 41
Does anyone else think it's ridiculous that the supermarket doesn't sell any ground meat or meat cuts like chicken breasts / wings, etc.? Also kind of odd that it sells cotton, or wheat and barley for that matter.
zxektok megatron
RJ: zxektok

+ / -

Total Posts: 140
it is a market - but its SUPER

it can sell everything if its big enough!
D Patrick Michael

+ / -

Yeah, which is why I want to be able to sell ground meat & fresh cuts at the very least! :)
Nwabudike Morgan
RJ: CEO Nwabudike Morgan
CO: CEO Nwabudike Morgan

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 108
No store is completely eclipsed by another store right now. All of the food item categories that are not stocked by the supermarket are uniquely stocked by another store (farmer's market, cafe or food court).
D Patrick Michael

+ / -

I know this. To me, it makes more sense for the Supermarket to also carry fresh meat cuts and ground meats, whereas it would make more sense for the cotton, wheat, barley, and unbottled milk to be carried only at the farmer's market, rather than the supermarket.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Maybe eventually I'll assign each item by hand instead of by categories... maybe.
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

+ / -

Total Posts: 266
Don't take this the wrong way, but you're painting the living room while the house is on fire. Which product belongs to which store is way down the list of priorities. Once the game is more playable and balanced, then will be the time to twiddle knobs like these.
D Patrick Michael

+ / -

I didn't mean that I wanted it implemented ASAP, just that it should be included in future updates. If my original post sounded that way, then I won't apologize because you misread it! :)
zxektok megatron
RJ: zxektok

+ / -

Total Posts: 140
i think if you're painting the living room while the house is on fire then you have boxed clever and it will dry faster.

AND it will encourage you to redecorate the rest of your house, all charcoal everywhere might not be your thing.

anyways - research queue first hopefully - then i can sleep throughout the entire night.....
hell yeah - sexy time soon

You need to register or login to post a reply.