Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Litigations » I want to litigate, but not sure whom to sue...

I want to litigate, but not sure whom to sue...

Marshall Delstrego
RJ: Marshall Delstrego
CO: Marshall Delstrego

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 50
Yesterday, STARK (DESTROYED) had 22.6M gross income

And today, all the buildings have apparently been sold off, the stock price has plummeted, and investors (myself, in this case) are upset.

Unfortunately, I don't know which of the below scoundrels did it, since investors don't get to see the logs - but I want them jailed, and their illicit gains confiscated and redistributed to the investors (and if it was BallC who did it - he doesn't get his cut)

May 14, 2012
7:31 AM Dear Investor, EdqMaster was succeeded by BallC as Chairman of STARK.
May 14, 2012
7:01 AM Dear Investor, Daniel was succeeded by EdqMaster as Chairman of STARK.

Edwin Quintanilla
RJ: EdqMaster
CO: Edqmaster

+ / -

Total Posts: 74
If Ballc Had not bought the stock or take over that company my share would of been worth nothing. Plus its public company that was control by some daniel guy got his money and ran. I am not upset even though i lost some money on this.
WARNING:The stock market is currently undergoing major reforms, trade at your own risk!
James Woods
RJ: Semaj

+ / -

Total Posts: 18
Yeah, shame he's going under serious litigation...
Marshall Delstrego

+ / -

Ok, so if it was Daniel or EdqMaster, is it possible to discover which one, and bring him/her/it/them to justice?
Edwin Quintanilla
RJ: EdqMaster
CO: Edqmaster

+ / -

Total Posts: 74
yeah i held the company for an astounding 30 minutes not much i could of done since daniel ran this is not my fault there was nothing i could do he dumped all his shares and ran plus its doing better now under Ballc so.
Marshall Delstrego

+ / -

ok, BallC made me a bundle of money on this thing, so i guess I withdraw my complaints.
Al White
RJ: Valin
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 21
Where's my crystal ball when I need it? I sold my shares before BallC's awesome turnaround of the company! I could have easily made ten-fold my investment instead of selling for millions in loss. :-p
Al White
RJ: Reeboy
CO: Mister Blonde

+ / -

Total Posts: 14
Hey BallC,

I really appreciate the offer, but I think I'll chalk it up to a lesson learned. If I'd have done my research proper and checked that you had the capital to infuse the business and bring it back up to par, I would never have sold. It's my own fault for bailing.

You need to register or login to post a reply.