Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Incredible amounts of money at some companies !?!

Incredible amounts of money at some companies !?!

Vladimir Majakovski
RJ:
CO: Majakovski bg

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 3
I wonder how it is possible that some companies have incredible amounts of money ?
more then $500T ... especially if those companies were in debt to the bank recently . My company is a leader in sales in fashion , but I can't collect that amount of money. My research is lagging behind despite the fact that all free money invest in that direction. Is this some kind of cheating???
ansi coder
RJ:
CO: Poola Rangadu

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 18
You can transfer personal funds to companies. Also it is possible for some companies to earn that much. One of my companies CloudSurfers earns upto 45B every 15 minutes selling airplanes. That is 4.5T per day income.

so now the problem is shifted to how do players get so much money in personal funds to transfer to their companies... This is done by selling companies. if your company is worth 100Q, sell it and you get around 80Q in personal funds. You can then transfer that money wherever you please. To get your company that high in networth, do quests. If you focus on quests the right way it is possible to become several Q worth in under a month.

You need to register or login to post a reply.