Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Internal Sales

Internal Sales

t h
RJ: George RR Martin
CO: George RR Martin

Post Rating: -3
+ / -

Total Posts: 3
I'm sick of getting ripped off having to sell on B2B between my own companies. I don't want any old schmuck to get my goods, and I don't want to engage in fucking moronic pricing bullshit and using the bank to even out the cost, because I just lost several million in fucking future sales.

Let me sell items directly from one company I own to another. There is no excuse for the lack of this feature.
Derp Aderp
RJ: Bertha Van Ation
CO: Fancy McPants

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 22
Sorry I bought everything you were listing before you could buy it from your other corp. I REALLY needed all those products, whatever they were, obviously.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I am wondering if that purchase was made with a bot.
I do the B2B thing all the time, and never have that problem, unless a bot gets in there. But I don't list more than one thing at a time so it sits there waiting to get picked off. And I don't need that kind of schoolyard gutter-level language to get my points across. What there is no excuse for is that lack of courtesy.

As to the lack of feature, I agree. It is not mind numbing to put it in with a minimum of, say, wholesale plus 10% (or just wholesale for that matter, since he went through the trouble of putting them all in there,) and allowing those kinds of trades. Any arguments that it somehow enhances the game by forcing people to use the B2B are specious at best. Perhaps a simple 1% surcharge for shipping. Since there is no longer a minimum listing price for B2B anyway, something should be done to allow these kinds of transfers. In fact, it is kind of silly that you can list on the B2B at half of cost, if you wish, but have to be over cost to make a trade with yourself, in a private company, or risk getting flagged.
Derp Aderp
RJ: Bertha Van Ation
CO: Fancy McPants

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 22
Did you read my post? It was me, not a bot, I bought the whole B2B market with a company that had $16G in cash, before liquidating it and making off with a golden parachute of a billion dollars. The OP even contacted me to stop buying the market.

You need to register or login to post a reply.