Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Is this the correct place to post bugs, issues, problems?

Is this the correct place to post bugs, issues, problems?

Felton Lichter
RJ: Felton Lichter
CO: Felton Lichter

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 8
For most of the day my factory interface has been intermittent but now it is just completely non-functional. The arrow buttons and the max button do not work. The slider works and adjusts resource quantities but typing in a quantity for total production will not adjust the resources used. Regardless, the start button does not work so nothing is produced.

Thank you very much for your time.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Thanks for the report, can you try refreshing the page and see if it works after?

I did make a change to the JS file today about 6 hours ago, so you may need to reload it.
Felton Lichter
RJ: Felton Lichter
CO: Felton Lichter

+ / -

Total Posts: 8
Scott:

Since posting, I have downloaded all Windows 7 updates (including IE9), rebooted multiple times, packed up in Atlanta and drove to Birmingham, and the problem still exists using the hotel internet.

It did work twice so I was able to get 2 factories going but I had to move to other pages a couple times to get it to work the second time. No luck on getting it to work again.

To reiterate, the arrow keys, the max button, and the start button do not work although they do change the cursor to the hand icon when mouse over.

If I can do anything to help you track down this little critter let me know.

You need to register or login to post a reply.