Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Item Quality VS Sales Performance in Store

Item Quality VS Sales Performance in Store

Michael Carlos
RJ: Michael 2020
CO: Michael Carlos

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 25
Masters

Currently in the process of streamlining my companies and finally getting around in the quality part from what I gather here Quality = Better Retail Performance in Store. Just wanted to get the masters wisdom on the subject...

I'm slowly increasing quality as I found out after happily clicking the que's on research while half asleep that it can be quite expensive almost ruined one of my company's cash flow haha.

Thank you

Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 162
The better your quality is in relation to the competition, the better your sales will be. However, new companies have a hard time catching up due to the large amount of cash investment it takes at higher levels of quality research. High quality should be a long term goal rather than something to push for early. If you can expand your stores a bit, it might be a second way to help get those profits up. The higher quality will come around in due time. Stores are much cheaper to expand than over spending on the high quality levels.
Michael Carlos
RJ: Michael 2020
CO: Michael Carlos

+ / -

Total Posts: 25
I see thank again as always Sir Berkeley
Len Peat
RJ: Coin Upper
CO: Coin Upper

+ / -

Total Posts: 80
Hi Masters available: "SHIP".

You need to register or login to post a reply.