Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Items missing from warehouse...

Items missing from warehouse...

Mike Haw
RJ: Testudo
CO: Mike

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1
I seem to be missing two rather pricey items from my warehouse (personal jet, helicopter), I have an aircraft brokerage but its not reporting any sales in the last 24 hours so not sure where they ran off to??

Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 183
Sorry, I went on a bit of a joy ride. I'm not a very good pilot, so I crashed the helicopter into the supreme court building. After a tense police chase back to your warehouse in a stolen ferrari I took your personal jet to get away back to my private island. I kind of panicked when the F16s came after me and parachuted out of it, so it's in a few pieces on the bottom of the ocean. The good news is I'm OK and was able to pay some bribes to get the authorities off my tail.

You can keep the ferrari, I doubt the owner will recognize it anyway. It's a bit crushed on the passenger side, is missing the driver side door, and has a few bullet holes - but it runs great. Don't mind the blood stains - it isn't mine. That was just the hostage.

You have insurance, right?

You need to register or login to post a reply.