Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Company Ads » Kemp Utilities is operational

Kemp Utilities is operational

Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 183
Mr. Cian Kemp, owner of the infamous Kemp Conglomerate, took the stage today to issue the following press statement regarding the construction of his mines, wells, and power plant facilities on land that was previously a national forest reserve.

"Hello fellow Econosians,

My new company, Kemp Utilities, has been under construction for a while now. Today it has finally begun operation producing power and water for the people of Econosia. Over the coming days it will be producing about 2 billion units of water and electricity daily. It is my hope that this extra production will keep the water and energy prices at reasonable levels and help boost the Econosian economy after the recent stock market scandals.

In regard to the protest about environmental concerns, I want to assure everyone that we are installing top of the line filtration systems in the power plants and all of our coal strip mining areas will be reforested as the coal is removed. The water table in the area is healthy, and the water removed from it will not affect the natural ecosystems. Also, I must warn protesters that the area surrounding my facilities is private property, and I can not guarantee your safety should you enter the perimeter.

Thank you. Have a wonderful day."

The construction of the facilities was held back shortly by protesters from a local environmentalist group chaining themselves to the trees to be cleared, but they were reputedly chased off by a pack of endangered Econosian wolves that are rumored to be pets of Mr. Kemp. One of them is in critical condition and a second was killed when they attempted to talk to the animals. The wolves were unharmed.
David Archer
RJ: BallC
CO: BallC

+ / -

Total Posts: 142
Awesome. Glad to see that we're having real attention paid to the critical water and electricity shortages of recent weeks.
ryan hofmann
RJ: Kurtus Kurt Kurtington
CO: Doctor Kurt Hofmann

+ / -

Total Posts: 23
Stupid Protestors, and wolves? I use bears.

You need to register or login to post a reply.