Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Ratjoy.com General Discussion » logging via firefox problem....

logging via firefox problem....

Previous [1] 2 Next
Vladimir Majakovski
RJ:
CO: Majakovski bg

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 3
I always use firefox to play this game, but today I could't logg in . Registred by using facebook account, but today there was no facebook logging game button ... Can anyone help me. Rightnow I use chrom browser , and it is not enjoing for me :(
andrew nadir
RJ:
CO: ClemenSalad

+ / -

Total Posts: 10
ah that was the issue for me

havent been paid for my jobs yet or anything. I think the server is down in a sense
Ron Polak
CO: Jim Digger

+ / -

Total Posts: 8
Yes, i experienced some oddities.
1. Graph's show a strange gap of approximately 2 hours (as if store was being rebuild).
2. Didn't recieve daily quests on 9 may 00:00h
3. Didn't recieve salary
4. No revenuesheet for 8 may till 9 may.

I don't think it has anything to do with your webbrowser.
It seems the server was responsible.
Chris Crompton
RJ: Don Juan
CO: Don Juan

+ / -

Total Posts: 8
I'm having a problem logging in as well, on Chrome.
Andrew Carnegie
RJ: Andrew Carnegie
CO: Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

Total Posts: 94
game lets me log in on Test Server, but not on Normal Server. Does anyone have any ideas of how players can get around this problem? I sent Scott an email a while back, re an ingame question, and he did not respond. Seems he's washed his hands of the baby he brought to life.
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
This has happened before. It has something to do with old cookies interfering with the log in. I think you'll find that the game works if you switch to a browser that you don't normally use.
david bendiksen
RJ: dbe
CO: dbe

+ / -

Total Posts: 3
Hi,

Same problem. Deleted browser history and some other stuff in settings and could log in after that. But as others have mentioned the last financial statement is missing 8-9 of mai. Other stuff seems normal in my eyes.
Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

If you're using firefox, all you have to do is go to history -> clear recent history; time range to clear is everything. Then it should work.
andrew nadir
RJ:

+ / -

I still haven't gotten salaries or paid taxes for today so it seems to be a server issue as well
Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

@ Tiny: I use Chrome, so you're suggesting I try say I - Explorer, and I should be able to log in on Normal Server? When would I be able to resume using Chrome to log in? And if it is my browser, can you tell me why I can log into Test Server via Chrome w/no problems?

thanks,
ansi coder
RJ:
CO: Poola Rangadu

+ / -

Total Posts: 18
I had the same logon problem with CO server and I resolved it by deleting all cookies as suggested by Tiny.

As far as I can tell, it is the server problem. The server is unable to deal with the cookies it set itself in the past(the browser is just relaying them as it always does). The work around in this case is to delete all the cookies set by the server, so that it will set them again. The server seems to understand the new cookies it set, so it works from then on.

@Andrew: You can get it working in chrome if you delete all cookies related to ratjoy.com and capitalism-online.com
Without deleting cookies in Chrome, it wont work in chrome even after you verified that it works in IE.
Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

If you clear your history, it should work. I don't know how you do that in chrome.
If that doesn't work, using any browser you don't usually use should work.
I don't know why there's a problem with CO and not RJ. It has something to do with CO crashing.

ninja'd by ansi. :)
andrew nadir
RJ:

+ / -

I'm able to get on and stuff but for some reason I never got paid my salaries or paid taxes on my companies. Is that the same way for you guys?
Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Yeah. I'm guessing it never did the daily stuff like salaries because it was down when that stuff is scheduled.
Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Oh, I guess you don't even have to clear your history. If you just go to http://www.ratjoy.com/logout.php it should fix it.
Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

@ Tiny: Thanks for last post. I tried that, successfully logged out, and was able to successfully log in to TEST SERVER, but it still won't let me log into NORMAL SERVER.

Would you still suggest I clear out browser history re Ratjoy on my Chrome Browser history?

I can try to figure out how to do that.

I'm less interested right now in not getting paid for (? ) one day, but I do have tasks I want / need to do on my Normal Server firms.

thanks
Previous [1] 2 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.