Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Company Ads » Looking for a few good CEOs

Looking for a few good CEOs

Chad the Launderer
RJ: Synreal
CO: Synreal

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 148
I have several companies in need of a dedicated CEO. I have given out millions in bonuses to good CEOs who are willing to take over a company, learn it and steer it in a good direction. I have hired people who have done nothing and I fire them within a couple days so unless you WANT to be a CEO for the purpose of making us both rich, don't apply.
I expect CEO to keep stores stocked at 100% with either B2B (if the prices will make more profit) or imported goods marked up at 2x. I expect them to be willing to steer the company in a good direction and not just wait for me to get on their case. My 2 best CEOs make big changes and make a lot of money by figuring out on their own what the best course of action is. They also have received well over 100 million dollars in bonuses and profit splits.
If you are well intentioned and have a proven track record or are willing to figure it out, send me a PM and I will open up a spot.
I don't want you to devote your life to the company but if you are going to go out of town the day after I hire you please don't bother (I only say it because it has happened a few times already haha).

You need to register or login to post a reply.