Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Litigations » Marshall vs Todd Marde (beta server)

Marshall vs Todd Marde (beta server)

Marshall Delstrego
RJ: Marshall Delstrego
CO: Marshall Delstrego

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 50
Jul 17, 2012
3:46 AM Dear Investor, Marshall Delstrego was succeeded by Todd Marde as Chairman of Mourning Wood.

Mr. Marde then proceeds to take out a 4.65G loan, sell all buildings, buy a bunch of $50,000,000 electricities and $10,000,000 gold ores from what I assume is his parent company, and then splits, leaving a huge debt and no money behind.

Jul 17, 2012
4:01 AM Dear Investor, Todd Marde was succeeded by Marshall Delstrego as Chairman of Mourning Wood.

In the space of a single tick, Mr. Marde has turned a burgeoning, growing company into a smoking wreck.

I am forced to sell off all my stock, since I can't recover a company from a hit THIS powerful (the interest alone will eat up any profits I can make in the short term), and the prices will plummet shortly anyway.

The company is probably beyond dead at this point, so I do not ask for my money back - but I do want Mr. Marde to be suitably punished (say 40-50G of penalty money, to be given as compensation to the hordes of poor robotizens who are now out of work due to this monster's actions.
Marshall Delstrego
RJ: Marshall Delstrego
CO: Marshall Delstrego

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 50
Update: bought out all the leftover stock, so the company now has about 1G cash lying around (which will go away pretty fast, with a loan that big...), if anyone wants to try their hand at it, go ahead!

You need to register or login to post a reply.