Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » MICRO$OFT

MICRO$OFT

Ham Bunny
RJ: Hambunny

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 12
I've been noticing MICRO$OFT on the stock market for a while and noticed that it has had a massive drop in share prices.

Before that, it was one of the top gainer and now, it is the number 1 loser. Anyone knows what happened to it? I don't have any stake in that company, just curious :)
David Donlon
RJ: Fenious Buttersmith

+ / -

Total Posts: 79
I bet you can guess.
Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

+ / -

Total Posts: 183
A previous owner embezzled all the money. It had a 3.5 billion loan and 1.8 billion left in cash earlier, though.

I bought it up at 24 cents a share earlier thinking I could try to turn it around by spending a week building up then coming out with a bunch of high quality goods, but then it got fined 8 billion for the money laundering of the previous owner.

I could probably have fixed it with 35 million daily interest, since I could have spent 1 billion or so on buildings and research and used the rest on interest charges for three weeks, then started turning more than 35 mil profit. But with 115 million daily interest I wouldn't really have the time to build up any infrastructure before all the money went poof, heh.

Guess I'll try to turn it around anyway, since I have so much money in it. Maybe if I build a whole bunch of buildings and dump a bunch of money in research and start producing high quality goods I could get enough sales to make the company actually profitable.
Guy McMoney
RJ: Guy McMoney

+ / -

Total Posts: 8
I bought some of your water if that helps any. I'm too small for noticeable purchases, unfortunately.
Ham Bunny
RJ: Hambunny

+ / -

Total Posts: 12
All the best! Seriously hope all these scammers end up in jail!
Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

+ / -

Total Posts: 183
Microsoft was given 5b of the 8b fine back. Things aren't quite so bleak now. 6.5b is still a hefty hole to dig myself out of, but I don't think it's impossible.

You need to register or login to post a reply.