Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Missions Suggestions

Missions Suggestions

Garry Hurst
RJ: jackosbournelookalike
CO: jackosbournelookalike

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 151
as of yet there are no real missions they don't usually make a lot of sense, and in some cases require 300k to complete and reward you with say 13k cash and 1300 fame, in this case I would like to see influence as well a huge investement should bring a huge return, maybe 40k 45 or 50k fame can stay around 1000-1300 but add influence at around 130?

Anyway I am starting this thread to discuss any mission ideas anyone else has and any mission related technical support, I will be posting several mission ideas and would welcome constructive comments, as most of you have figured out there aren't very many ideas implemented yet.
Dani Jonker
RJ: Darkdani51
CO: darkdani51

+ / -

Total Posts: 34
garry sometimes your right, like this time, some things are medium to achieve but you get low rewards, but if you do something like expanding its more like selling money for nothin
Garry Hurst

+ / -

Proposed Quests

Note at the moment influence will not be implemented as Scott is not ready to implement it, it would take a considerable amount of time and there are more important things to do for now. Also note, these are proposals, and Must be approved, however I welcome all comments, thoughts and proposed changes.

Level 1:

1. upgrade farm by 10m^2, time to complete 6 hours reward: $5,000 cash, 5 fame, Available Immediately after tutorial.

2. List 25,000 fruit on B2B at or above wholesale value time to complete 36 hours reward: $7,500 cash, 10 fame, Available immediately after quest 1.

3. Build a fruit stand, <not implemented> Time to complete 24 hours, reward: $20,000 cash, 50 fame, Available immediately after tutorial.

4. Build agricultural research facility, time to complete 48-72 hours, reward: $25,000 cash, 100 fame, Available after quest 3 is completed, or expired.

5. Build well, time to complete 24-72 hours, reward: $10,000 cash, 100 fame, available randomly

This is just a small amount of missions I have several more in mind and will be writing part 2 soon.
Dani Jonker

+ / -

a bit low rewards, mostly i would expect around 150 fame or more for building 5^m2
Garry Hurst

+ / -

sorry there will be a delay in writing part 2, and subsequent mission ideas, as I have a rl crisis and must be diligent in finding a solution.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Any way we can help out? :-)
Dani Jonker

+ / -

What about a main quest and alternate quest types? Like: Build a well (Main Quest)
Or Build a Plane Factory (Alternative quest)
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Anything is possible, but you just have to be patient on this one.
Garry Hurst

+ / -

Thanks guys :) and lol scott only way anyone could help me out at the moment is either:

A. be willing to pay my bills

B. be able to instantly provide me with tenants

or:

C. Move to S.C. and rent my apartments?

:P

Oh yeah and I really don't see anyone doing any of those things :) on a better note though because of income tax time I just signed a new lease gaining a 24 month contract! deposit due within a week, two at the most :D so hopefully I won't be as bad off as I was going to be, also realized my taxes are 3k less then I was afraid they would be :D seems the treasurer has realized the drop in real estate value here...... didn't hurt the previous owner started a case about it :P

You need to register or login to post a reply.