Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » More information on each page, fewer pages

More information on each page, fewer pages

David Donlon
RJ: Fenious Buttersmith

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 79
I'd like this to be a design principle if it's at all practical. One thing I hate having to do is open multiple pages, or bop back and forth between them when looking for goods to fill my store. Would it be possible for the interface to gather the prices for the item you are looking at? You could then compare the B2B prices vs the Import prices right on same page, and you ought to be able to make your purchase from that page too.

I had suggested doing all of this from the first store pop-up, but the interface has already been tweaked to allow moving from item to item from each item's sub-page. I really think that's a page too many already, but if we must have those item subpages (because the graphs are nifty) then let us do everything we need to do, and see everything need to see from that page.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I agree wholeheartedly with your idea.
Josh R
RJ: Josh
CO: Josh

+ / -

Total Posts: 15
This is a great idea.

Frequently, I want to adjust the price of my B2B goods to compete on price or take advantage of shortages. Currently, this involves removing my listing, finding the goods in my warehouse, and re-listing them. Even if I'm listing a new good, I need to open a separate tab to view the B2B market prices before I choose my listing price.

This process would be much easier if there was a single-page, split-pane view that showed the warehouse, B2B, and import/export listings for a good.
Andrew Turner
RJ: Thomas Lazygun

+ / -

Total Posts: 44
This isn't a solution but a mitigation: the easiest and quickest way to find the goods in your warehouse is to click the left hand 'sort by most recent first' button.

You need to register or login to post a reply.