Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » MOVE ON

MOVE ON

Sean Wright
RJ: Mr. Wright
CO: Sean Wright

Post Rating: 229
+ / -

Total Posts: 32
Alright people, enough is enough seriously. Scott has already stated what he did and why he did it. This is a beta. Things are going to be crazy. It is the point so that he can get fixed(on his time, not yours). Scott is expecting us to point out bugs and then not take advantage of them. He shouldn't have to play policeman. If things go crazy in beta, too bad! The sole purpose is for him to fix and change things wrong with the game or make things better. Your top ten list is not his. He is nice enough to take suggestions. A grumble or two about how you think he handled it wrong is fine, but must we really berate him and hang onto it.

If you don't like the way things are handled, leave. But you are going to miss out on an awesome game. I prefer that he spend more time fixing and adding to the game than punishing people who are cheating! If this wasn't a beta, maybe things would be different. But again it is BETA. I am going to say that until it sinks in!

He punished the disruptors because they messed with the core of the game by buying out the B2B. If I can't get goods, I can't play the game so he had to punish them. Walter, although I feel should have been made to stop taking advantage of the exploit, was not hurting my game play other than making me jealous he was on top. Big deal.

So whether you agree with how Scott handled it or not. MOVE ON! Let him get back to fixing the game. He is one man trying to code a game and police it. It is not easy. He has to make compromises and prioritize things the way that work for him, not you. He can't make everyone happy. This is not your game! You don't even pay for it! So lets cut the guy some slack. He has heard your displeasure and will I am sure keep that in mind when another person uses exploits, but it is time to MOVE ON! Lets enjoy this great game.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

Post Rating: 27
+ / -

Total Posts: 341
I hope that a new, fair, interesting, fun Stock Market will exist thanks to this event, and that we all have a fresh start on new server, with more competition, more fun , more players :)
martin uzz
RJ: Martinuzz
CO: martinuzz

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

Total Posts: 59
+1
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

Post Rating: -4
+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Looking forward to the new server and fresh start asap since I heard about the wipe. :)
Jax Teller
RJ: TheDoctor
CO: JaxTeller

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 40
where is the new server ?
Sean Wright
RJ: Mr. Wright
CO: Sean Wright

+ / -

Total Posts: 32
http://capitalism-online.com

but Scott stated it won't be up for about 2 weeks

"Original plan is today, but now it'll be after changing the stock market. Since that's a lower priority compared to the store overhaul, it'll be after that too, so maybe 2 weeks later." according to Scott on May 6th
Jax Teller
RJ: TheDoctor
CO: JaxTeller

+ / -

Total Posts: 40
thank you sean.
david wile
RJ: Noxiousdog
CO: Noxiousdog

Post Rating: 7
+ / -

Total Posts: 25
I'm a big fan of people using a new fancy thread saying we shouldn't talk about the past to talk about the past.

;)

but I concur in spirit.
Sean Wright
RJ: Tim Tebow
CO: Tim Tebow

+ / -

Total Posts: 16
@Noxiousdog lol well at least it is a "new fancy" thread to talk about the past and thank you for concurring

@Zack as far as I understand it the ratjoy account will live on, but won't really get much if any support and will kind of be like a testing/permanent beta place. capitalism-online will be a start from scratch full launch type thing... feel free to correct me if I am wrong
Ryan Szekeres
RJ: ryanbytes
CO: Ryan

+ / -

Total Posts: 4
Nerts. I guess I'll hold off on my big plans here.

You need to register or login to post a reply.