Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » multiple identical quests

multiple identical quests

Marshall Delstrego
RJ: Marshall Delstrego
CO: Marshall Delstrego

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 50
Don't know if this is intentional or not, but I completed 3 quests at once in one of my companies by hitting Nano Cap.

The supply quests tend to be unique, but growth (company size, research levels, store size, etc) I've seen 2x and 3x of the same ones, sometimes with the same deadline, sometimes with different ones.

(Not that I'm complaining, mind you ;)
Jacob Davidson
RJ: Jacob Davidson
CO: Dwarven Dragon

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
I have also noticed this. In fact, I have two quests right now that are identical. Same rewards, nearly the same end date. I just assumed that the server got confused and handed
me the same quest twice. Also, both are "growth" quests, that is both are advance to the next level quests. Hope this helps. :)
Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

+ / -

Total Posts: 183
I get similar things a lot too. One of my companies collected 6 identical "buy on b2b" quests. It was a raw material company company that never bought anything b2b, but it was worth my while just to buy a bunch of crap and resell it since the quest award with 6 quests was 60% of all the money I spent buying.

You need to register or login to post a reply.