Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Natural Gas quality

Natural Gas quality

Bargain Basement
RJ: CW Inc
CO: Bargain Basement

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 28

Apart from the 3% quality effect for producing Glass and Glass Bottles, is there any other point to having high quality Natural Gas?

I had always assumed that the 100Q + Natural Gas on the b2b markets was for an industry I was not in, but having just investigated all of the products that require Natural Gas to produce, I am at a loss as to why people have raised their quality of Natural Gas so high given the relatively small quality effect it provides for Glass/Glass Bottles etc.
Julian Smith
RJ: kasljfnvasdklf
CO: Kojima

+ / -

Total Posts: 5
From my understanding the higher the quality of natural gas the longer it will last. So one unit of 0 quality natural gas will not last as long as 50 quality natural gas. This is just my idea, so don't take my word for it. If anyone knows exactly what it does please correct me if I'm wrong.
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
Quality has no effect on how long natural gas will last.....only on its effect on the final quality of the end product. Above Q40 or Q50 it isn't cost effective to get enough of a return for the amount of investment you spend on the research.

You need to register or login to post a reply.