Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » New Company Bug

New Company Bug

Nathan Dilday
RJ: ndkid
CO: ndkid

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 47
I have $100,000,000 in cash, according to my profile page. But when I head over to the government and tell them I'd like to open up a new company (Dildain Industries must grow larger!), they tell me I don't seem to have the money to afford the $10,000,000 in land fees.

I'm pretty sure I'm not mixing up zeroes anywhere, so am I missing something obvious? (This is on EoS, not CO)
Josh S
RJ: Josh Schmidt
CO: Josh Schmidt

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 5
It's a bug (or, more accurately, a change that was brought in without any announcement or changing the game interface). You need $10 million for your first company, $25m for your next, $250m for the next, and so on...

See Spok Minuteman's post in the Suggestions... forum.
Nathan Dilday

+ / -

Oh, wow. Well, that certainly makes it trickier to expand!
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
I know you probably know this but, are you sure its in your personal account? You have to transfer it there first.
Nathan Dilday

+ / -

Yeah, it's the false display of the system that tripped me up. I already have four companies; obviously, I should have created the new ones last week; now, there's no way I'm going to invest the money necessary. Which is a little sad for me, as I enjoyed spawning new companies to enter new markets. This, on top of the changes to retail outlets, makes me sad.

:-(

You need to register or login to post a reply.