Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » New company in town

New company in town

Giannis Verbis
CO: Giannis

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 3
Hello, I just started yesterday this game. Is it active? I saw most posts long long time ago so was just wandering if I should start it..

I read many posts but couldn't make any clear path to follow.

I restarted 3 times and started with stores only and buying supplies from b2b stores..Thought was the cheapest initial investment I could make by making a farmer's market, a cafe , a gas station and a supermarket. however, no matter if I have same goods on shelves in all stores or if they are tottally diversified still i manage to get about 1-2k/ 15' in sales. How can I increase them? Am I doing something wrong? tried to double shops to 20m2 , seems to increase demand but just tried it so need to observe if it is the case.. Also is there a way to see for which goods i should go for to sell (have the highest demand?) .. please any experienced, patient patient could please guide me through my first steps on how it increase revenue and profits etc? otherwise won't be able to pay the initial debt and grow meaningfull..
Giannis Verbis

+ / -

also one more question. my company's networth surged to 50m but can't understand what I am doing that right. I am actually lured by the idea to sell the company get 49m , pay the 9m debt and start a new company with 10m fee and have 30m to invest , debt free..
Michael Carlos
RJ: Michael 2020
CO: Michael Carlos

+ / -

Total Posts: 25
Welcome if you click on the EOSpedia link it should give you an idea of the % of the items demand met the lower the % demand met the better sales. Supermarket is the easiest to start off with so looks like your on the right track. There's an active Text base chat room with active players https://join.skype.com/HW1i2dCddE9e
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
I agree with Michael. Supermarkets with their wide variety of products they can sell is a good way to go. However, some of the prices on the B2B may be too high to make much profit. You could look at producing some of those products yourself, which would make your profits much better in the long run. My recommendation is to look at making products that don't have a lot of the demand already met by other players. Best if you can find ones that have 10% or less demand met, but those below 20% can do well if you can eventually get the quality of those you want to sell up higher. Just choose a product line that can utilize the same factories where possible. Use only one store type as well if you are making your own products.
Giannis Verbis

+ / -

thanks guys...one other clarification: let's say i bought apples and put them on farmer's market. if i put them on supermarket and let's say on cafe as well will there be a higher demand and distribution as well or i just lost 1 spot in cafe and supermarket? What i am basically asking is having different products in each food store or having 8 products sold in all stores? which one is better?
I will keep doing it, although by making 1-3k/15' is glacier slow....
can also anyone answer as well the above asked: "my company's networth surged to 50m but can't understand what I am doing that right. I am actually lured by the idea to sell the company get 49m , pay the 9m debt and start a new company with 10m fee and have 30m to invest , debt free."

Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
No need to start over. I started with the 10M cash and 9M loan and I've built my company to its maximum net worth of 92.2Q.

Selling in one store type makes things simpler. You'd do just as well with 3 supermarkets as you would with 1 store of 3 different types. Having 8 products in a supermarket, for instance, is easier to supply than have to put 8 products in each of 2 or 3 types. You'll spend less time shopping for store inventory if you keep just one store type. Either way, the supply demand ratio would be the same. But to improve the profits on apples in this case would mean you'd have to expand all 3 store types versus only having to expand 1 store type.

Profits usually are pretty slow at first, but as your stores grow, you will see your profits grow. You just need patience.
Michael Carlos
RJ: Michael 2020
CO: Michael Carlos

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 25
The Company Net worth calculates your land purchase / properties (size) / & company fame. The latter being the most that affect the companies net worth which explains the higher than expected valuation. I'm not 100% sure on this one yet but company quest slightly affects your sale. Completing quest is how you increased your companies fame level. Yeap patience and usually trial and error best way to learn when your starting and you can always post your questions here. I think I asked a million question when I started last year and thanks to Bruce, Giant Kin (GK), Sloane (SL) & Fair Trade (FT) answered all my question I still ask everynow and then even after over a year of playing.

Bruce is right about starting your own production line but be mindful that the basic (WATER/ELECTRICITY) prices are often getting hijack by some players. So if you ever need water or electricity for your production and find b2b prices are over .10 cents just put up a request and send us an In Game message and will be happy to fill your request at reasonable beginners price ;) lol have fun and yeap GK's skype room is always active (SLOANE) haha

text base skype : https://join.skype.com/HW1i2dCddE9e

You need to register or login to post a reply.