New Server Launch Date Questions

Sean Wright
RJ: Mr. Wright
CO: Sean Wright

Post Rating: 13
+ / -

Total Posts: 32
Scott,

Are you still planning to launch the new server this month? Do you have a date in mind yet? I know on the 6th of May you made a comment in a post about it launching in 2 weeks. That would be in 4 days. I would just like to know the details plus what is happening to the game here on ratjoy? Will it be a testing area? Will it get any support? Or will it be closing down?

I am sure I am not the only one who is excited, but feels left out in the cold about the new server and the future of ratjoy. Could you give us some updates so that we may plan accordingly? Thank you!
walker page
RJ: walker page
CO: Walk

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 6
I'm eager to know, too!
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

Post Rating: 11
+ / -

Total Posts: 341
I guess that it will be postponed, before launch we have to test the new store system and the new stock market... It might need some fix/adjustments...

PS : I am also definitely excited by the new server.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Yea it sucks being in limbo! Exciting
Sean Wright

Post Rating: 13
+ / -

@Bob When is the new stock market system being put in place? I know the store system is going live in less than 5 hours or is supposed to 7pm server time.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

Post Rating: 11
+ / -

Total Posts: 341
AFAIK, new stock market is next in TODO list ( it is gating the new server launch ), but I have no clue when it will be implemented.

And again, it would be worth to test extensively the 2 new system before the launch of the new server, a reset due to bugs/exploits wouldnt be very much appreciated I guess ;)
Sean Wright

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

So the rumor I heard about starting the new server without the stock market enabled has no truth in it?

@Bob True. Bugs/exploits would not be very appreciated.

That is why I think it would be great to keep this as a constant beta to test things before implementation on the new server. I think it would help avoid some of the malarkey that has been going on here. Although, I guess that might also split the player base.

You need to register or login to post a reply.