Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Once changeable employee wages are in....

Once changeable employee wages are in....

Jayle Trigger
RJ: Berry Punch
CO: Applejack

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 93
I would also love to see the market effects once employers(us) can adjust salaries of employees... End up dividing the population into upper/lower/middle and somewhere inbetween classes.
So if companies pay the people less... creating a very very large lower class... there will be way less demand for luxury/expensive/high margin goods and there will be higher demand of cheap low margin stuff...

And yea, there is a minimum liveable wage I suppose... people just won't work if they can't feed themselves, much less their family.

(Trickle down effect... hah)
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
I like the idea but I suppose that every company will pay the people less as possible, and hope that others companies will do the contrary but ... they won't :)

There should be some positiv effects on paying high salaries, maybe on high-end goods production.
Jayle Trigger
RJ: Berry Punch
CO: Applejack

+ / -

Total Posts: 93
I'd figure you'd have 'motivated' workers if you pay em more... unless there are other means of motivation, but you'd still need slave drivers on the payroll...
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
"changeable" salary will be in eventually in the form of "employee training", it could affect production quality, speed, or sales, but not category demand.

Category demand will be something that'll happen MUCH LATER down the line, if ever.

You need to register or login to post a reply.